3.1.4 release notes¶
What’s new in 3.1.4¶
- Fixed a problem in
0010_migrate_use_structure.pythat broke some migration paths to Django 1.8
- Removed some warnings for Django 1.9
- Fixed issue causing plugins to move when using scroll bar of plugin menu in Firefox & IE
- Fixed whitespace markup issues in draft mode
- Added plugin migrations layout detection in tests
- Fixed some treebeard corruption issues
Prior to 3.1.4 deleting pages could lead to some non-fatal tree corruptions, raising an error when publishing, deleting, or moving pages.
To fix these problems, upgrade to 3.1.4 and then run
manage.py cms fix-tree command to
repair the tree.