3.0.14 release notes¶
What’s new in 3.0.14¶
- Fixed an issue where privileged users could be tricked into performing actions without their knowledge via a CSRF vulnerability.
- Fix issue with causes menu classes to be duplicated in advanced settings
- Fix issue with breadcrumbs not showing
- Fix issues with show_menu templatetags
- Minor documentation fixes
- Fix an issue related to “Empty all” Placeholder feature
- Fix plugin sorting in py3
- Fix search results number and items alignment in page changelist
- Preserve information regarding the current view when applying the CMS decorator
- Fix X-Frame-Options on top-level pages
- Fix order of which application urls are injected into urlpatterns
- Fix delete non existing page language
- Fix language fallback for nested plugins
- Fix render_model template tag doesn’t show correct change list
- Fix Scanning for placeholders fails on include tags with a variable as an argument
- Pin South version to 1.0.2
- Pin Html5lib version to 0.999 until a current bug is fixed
- Fix language chooser template
Potentially backward incompatibile changes¶
The order in which the applications are injected is now based on the page depth, if you use nested apphooks, you might want to check that this does not change the behavior of your applications depending on applications urlconf greediness.
Many thanks community members who have submitted issue reports and especially to these GitHub users who have also submitted pull requests: douwevandermeij, furiousdave, nikolas, olarcheveque, sephii, vstoykov.
A special thank to Matt Wilkes and Sylvain Fankhauser for reporting the security issue.