3.3.3 release notes¶
What’s new in 3.3.3¶
- Fixed a bug where where the plugin picker would display the plugin names translated in the request language instead of the user’s language.
- Fixed a bug which raised an exception when the
AdvancedSettingsFormfailed validation on certain fields.
- Fixed a bug with widgets not initialising correctly sometimes
- Fixed a tree corruption when moving a published page under a published one.
- Fixed a tree corruption caused by
fix-treewhen an unpublished page is parent to a published page.
- Fixed an error when publishing a page that has an unpublished child page who is parent to a published page.
- Fixed a bug where moving a published page under a page marked as pending publishing is left as published instead of being marked as pending publishing.
- Fixed AttributeError when using
create_pagein management command
- Fixed a bug in getting the language from current request which can cause error 500
- API functions are now atomic by design (use the @atomic decorator)
- Fixed a bug where a
Pagewas created with it’s languages field set to