3.5.3 release notes
What’s new in 3.5.3
TreeNode.DoesNotExist exception raised when exporting
and loading database contents via
- Fixed a bug where
request.current_page would always be the public page,
regardless of the toolbar status (draft / live). This only affected custom
urls from an apphook.
- Removed extra quotation mark from the sideframe button template
- Fixed a bug where structureboard tried to preload markup when using legacy
- Fixed a bug where updates on other tab are not correctly propagated if the
operation was to move a plugin in the top level of same placeholder
- Fixed a bug where xframe options were processed by clickjacking middleware
when page was served from cache, rather then get this value from cache
- Fixed a bug where cached page permissions overrides global permissions
- Fixed a bug where plugins that are not rendered in content wouldn’t be
editable in structure board
- Fixed a bug with expanding static placeholder by clicking on “Expand All” button
- Fixed a bug where descendant pages with a custom url would lose the overwritten
url on save.
- Fixed a bug where setting the
on_delete option on
PageField fields would be ignored.
- Fixed a bug when deleting a modal from changelist inside a modal