3.1.5 release notes¶
What’s new in 3.1.5¶
- Fixed a tree corruption when pasting a nested plugin under another plugin.
- Improve CMSPluginBase.render documentation
- Fix CMSEditableObject context generation which generates to errors with django-classy-tags 0.7.1
- Fix error in toolbar when LocaleMiddleware is not used
- Move templates validation in app.ready
- Fix ExtensionToolbar when language is removed but titles still exists
- Fix pages menu missing on fresh install 3.1
- Fix incorrect language on placeholder text for redirect field
- Fix PageSelectWidget JS syntax
- Fix redirect when disabling toolbar
- Fix CMS_TOOLBAR_HIDE causes ‘WSGIRequest’ object has no attribute ‘toolbar’
Prior to 3.1.5 moving or pasting nested plugins would lead to some non-fatal tree corruptions, raising an error when adding plugins under the newly pasted plugins.
To fix these problems, upgrade to 3.1.5 and then run
manage.py cms fix-tree command to
repair the tree.