2.4.3 release notes¶
What’s new in 2.4.3¶
Fixture loading in Postgres¶
Placeholder rescan is skipped when loading fixtures.
Fix placeholder primary keys formatting¶
Fixed a bug when the Django setting USE_THOUSAND_SEPARATOR = True, which caused placeholders primary keys to be formatted according to locale, breaking frontend editing.
Fix show_placeholder in preview mode¶
show_placeholder no longer uses cached content in preview mode.
- Test fixes
- Fix issues in cookies handling
- Fix minor unicode issues
- Fix a missing argument in ModelAdmin
- Fix a bug in WymEditor handling
- Fix bugs in migrations
- Fix bug in language fallback
- Minor documentation fixes